The economy is so bad that:
* I got pre-declined for a credit card in the mail.
* I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind
the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
* CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
* The bank returned my check marked, "Insufficient Funds",
and I called and asked if they meant me or them.
* Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
* McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
* Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned
their childrens' names.
* A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
* Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
* Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.
* The Mafia is laying off judges.
* Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
* I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy,
wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds,
etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in
Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all
excited and asked if I could drive a truck.
- Author Unknown
- thanks for sending this to me, Dad!!