Monday, August 9, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"I went hunting for the first time. I shot an Elk.
I felt bad at first, but the guy was wearing a plaid
leisure suit so he had it coming."
- Brian Kiley


"If one synchronized swimmer drowns,
do all the rest have to drown, too?"
- Steven Wright


"I don't believe for a second weightlifting is a sport.
They pick up a heavy thing and put it down again.
To me, that's indecision."
- Paula Poundstone


"I was born in Alabama. I only lived there for a
month until I did everything there was to do."
- Paula Poundstone


"I'm from Georgia originally. I live in California now.
Out there, people always make fun of the way I talk.
I keep telling them, 'You're gonna be real surprised
when you get to Heaven and St. Peter says, 'Y'all
get in the truck. We're goin' up to the
big house.'"
- Jeff Foxworthy


"Without geography, you're nowhere."
- Author Unknown


"One can never know for sure what a deserted
area looks like."
- George Carlin


"If a man is standing in the middle of the
forest speaking and there is no woman around
to hear him... is he still wrong?"
- George Carlin


"And on the eighth day God said,
'Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!'"
- Author Unknown


"Today is the last day of some of your life."
- Author Unknown




1 comment:

  1. And Murphy has been in charge ever since.
    Thank you Val

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):