Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Funny - Famous Last Words...





Famous Last Words

* "I'll get a world record for this!"
* "It's fireproof."
* "He's probably just hibernating."
* "What does this button do?"
* "I'm making a citizen's arrest!"
* "So, you're a cannibal?"
* "It's probably just a rash."
* "Are you sure the power is off?"
* "Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury,
so what of it?"
* "The odds of that happening have
to be a million to one!"
* "Pull the pin and count to what?"
* "Which wire was I supposed to cut?"
* "I wonder where the mother bear is?"
* "I've seen this done on TV."
* "These are the good kind of mushrooms."
* "I'll hold it and you light the fuse."
* "Let it down slowly."
* "Rat poison only kills rats."
* "Just take whatever you want,
this is a ghost town."
* "It's strong enough for both of us."
* "This doesn't taste right."
* "I can make this light before it changes."
* "Nice doggie."
* "I can do that with my eyes closed."
* "I've done this before."
* "Well, we've made it this far."
* "That's odd."
* "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on,
would you?"
* "Don't be so superstitious."
* "Now watch this!"
* "What duck?"

1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):