Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wedding Humor...





Wedding Humor


New Hampshire Wedding

Although we were being married in New Hampshire, I wanted to
add a touch of my home state, Kansas, to our wedding.

My fiancee, explaining this to a friend, said that we were planning
to have wheat rather than rice thrown after the ceremony.

Our friend thought for a moment. Then he said solemnly, "It's a
good thing she's not from Idaho."


Wedding Advice

At my granddaughter's wedding, the DJ polled the guests to see
who had been married longest. It turned out to be my husband
and I who had been.

The DJ asked us, "What advice would you give to the newly-
married couple?"

I said, "The three most important words in a marriage are,
'You're probably right.'"

Everyone then looked at my husband. He said, "She's probably
right."


Wedding Day Speech

Father Henry was planning a wedding at the close of the morning
service. After the benediction, Father Henry had planned to call
the couple down to be married for a brief ceremony before the
congregation.

For the life of him, he couldn't think of the names of those who
were to be married. "Will those wanting to get married please
come to the front?" Father Henry requested.

Immediately, nine single ladies, three widows, four widowers,
and six single men stepped forward.


3 comments:

  1. Throwing wheat is good. They also grow potatoes in Maine, right across the border. I don't think they throw them at weddings, but they might throw corn cobs.

    Funny stuff Val.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon! wedding dj chicago

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):