Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes



"Last week I stated this woman was the ugliest woman
I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister
and now wish to withdraw that statement."
- Mark Twain


"What would men be without women?
Scarce, sir, mighty scarce."
- Mark Twain


"I am at two with nature."
- Woody Allen


"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the
things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
- Woody Allen


"Eternity is really long - especially near the end."
- Woody Allen


"His mother should have thrown him away
and kept the stork."
- Mae West


"He who hesitates is last."
- Mae West

"The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of
Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."
- Mark Russell

"Eagles may soar high,
but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
- John Benfield


"I love mankind. It's people I can't stand."
- Charles M. Schulz

2 comments:

  1. All good ones Val. I guess my favorite is "It's people I can't stand."

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I loved these funny ones. As always! My Fave:"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all thethings that make you want to live to be a hundred."
    - Woody Allen
    Congrats to Matt! Happy 1 month Day to handsome, wonderful,blessed Jaxson!
    Merrykins

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):