Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...







Fun and Funny Quotes


"I was so ugly my mother used to feed me with
a sling shot."
- Rodney Dangerfield


"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot,
but I always found them."
- Rodney Dangerfield


"Walking isn't a lost art. One must, by some means,
get to the garage."
- Evan Esar


"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together,
but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over
the highway."
- Evan Esar


"If I did not wear torn pants, orthopedic shoes,
frantic, disheveled hair, that is to say, if I did not
tone down my beauty, people would go mad.
Married men would run amok."
- Brenda Weland


"Choose a wife by your ears, not your eyes."
- A French Proverb


"Marriage is a great institution,
but I'm not ready for an institution."
- Mae West


"Paying alimony is like feeding hay to a dead horse."
- Groucho Marx


"I could dance with you 'til the cows come home.
On second thought, I'll dance with the cows 'til
you come home."
- Groucho Marx


"He who kisses girl on hillside is not level."
- Confucius


"C is for cookie, it's good enough for me;
oh cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C."
- Rodney Dangerfield

V

1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):