Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"I never get tired of housework - I don't do any.
When guests come to visit, I just put down dropcloths
and say, 'We're painting.'"
- Joan Rivers

"The only job where you start at the top,
is digging a hole."
- Author Unknown

"A wise saying is something you keep picking up off the
floor in front of your fridge."
- Robert Brault

"If your parents never had children,
chances are you won't either."
- Dick Cavett

"There are only two things a child will share willingly -
communicable diseases and his mother's age."
- Benjamin Spock

"When somebody tells you nothing is impossible,
ask him to dribble a football."
- Author Unknown

"Know yourself. Don't accept your dog's admiration as
conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
- Ann Landers

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong
about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly
taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw

"The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of
conversation, but not the power of speech."
- George Bernard Shaw

"It is a truth universally acknowledged,
that a single man in possession of a good fortune
must be in want of a wife."
- Jane Austen

"You have delighted us long enough."
-Jane Austen



 

1 comment:

  1. The wise saying on the floor in front of the fridge. That's me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):