Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joke - Funeral Comments...






Funeral Comments

Three friends die in a car accident and they go to an orientation
in Heaven. They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and
friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear
them say about you?"

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a
great doctor of my time, and a great family man, too."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful
husband, and a school teacher who made a huge impact
on our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say... look, he's
moving!!"


2 comments:

  1. That's right. Never put me in a coffin, because I won't stay there.
    D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):