Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun and Funny Movie Quotes...




Fun and Funny Movie Quotes

"There's no reason to become alarmed,
and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
By the way, is there anyone on board who knows
how to fly a plane?"
- Elaine Dickinson, Airplane
=)

"The time-traveling is just too dangerous.
Better that I devote myself to study the other
great mystery of the universe - women!"
- Doc, Back to the Future II
=)

"Name's Barf. I'm a Mog, half man half dog.
I'm my own best friend."
- Barf, Spaceballs
=)

Gomez: "Children, why do you hate the baby?"
Pugsley: "We don't hate him. We just wanna
play with him."
Wednesday: "Especially his head."
- Addams Family Values
=)

"It's amazing the clarity that comes
with psychotic jealousy."
- George, My Best Friend's Wedding
=)

"This house is so full of people it makes me sick.
When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone."
- Kevin McCallister, Home Alone
=)

"My Mama says that alligators are ornery because
they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."
- Bobby Boucher, The Waterboy
=)

"Yeah I called her up. She gave me
a bunch of crap about me not listening to her,
or something. I don't know. I wasn't really
paying attention."
- Harry, Dumb and Dumber
=)

Scarecrow: "I haven't got a brain, only straw."
Dorothy: "How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?"
Scarecrow: "I don't know, but some people without brains
do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"
Dorothy: "Yes, I guess you're right."
- Wizard of Oz
=)

"If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!"
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
=)

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."
- Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit

2 comments:

  1. True, true, One doesn't need brains to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people talk without their brain. LOL

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):