Saturday, July 24, 2010

my special friends, please read...







"In life you can never do a kindness too soon because
you never know how soon it will be too late."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson



I have two special friends, Linda and Jim. They live a couple
of blocks away. Linda and I have become close friends over
the past couple of years. Through her, I have gotten to know
her husband Jim. They are down-to-earth, giving, friendly,
and well-liked in the community.

Jim has ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). I have seen him go from
"feeling a little weak" in his right arm to being affected over
much of his body in just a few months.

Can you please visit the website below and watch the video in
the upper left hand corner. Click around and read. Please give
as you feel led and pray for the those with ALS and their
caregivers.




I love you, Jim and Linda!!!



- This is also dedicated to the memory of John Taylor.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Val I have read your beautiful quotes and am saddened to read about John Taylor. Is John the same John married to Krissy. Also I hope your friend with ALS will have several good friends like you to inspire and give him comfort. Let me know how things are with you. I only have one new post on blogger of Salty. hugs, mark/salty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):