Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reverendfun Cartoons, etc....





Good morning everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the Reverendfun
Cartoons! I have another batch of them this morning. Remember, if
you visit Reverendfun.com you can view the archives and sign up to
receive the cartoon by email.

My daughter called from Florida this morning. They are predicting snow
where she lives for the first time in 30+ years! No accumulation is
predicted, though. With wind chill, it is in the teens there, too. Wow!
My son called, too, and he is very well, for those of you who are
praying for him. He is at basic training in the Air Force in Texas. I am
so proud of you, Matt!!


Wherever you are, whomever you are, I hope you are warm and safe.
Sending joy to all... Val =)


P. S. Happy Birthday, Jacob!


Reverendfun Cartoons





1 comment:

  1. I like those footstools the best. I don't understand the second one.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):