Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun and Funny Winston Churchill Quotes...




Fun and Funny Winston Churchill Quotes


"A joke is a very serious thing."
=)

"I like a man who grins when he fights."
=)

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down to us.
Pigs treat us as equals."
=)

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
=)

"I'm preparing my impromptu remarks."
=)

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance
to get its pants on."
=)

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you
will still be ugly."
=)

"My most brilliant achievement was my ability to persuade my wife
to marry me."
=)

Lady Nancy Astor to Winston Churchill:
"Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea."
Winston Churchill:
"Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it."
=)

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared
for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
=)

"I am bored with it all."


1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):