Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...




Fun and Funny Quotes



"I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother."
- Henny Youngman
=)

"I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my
friends told me she was in labor for thirty-six hours. I don’t even
want to do anything that feels good for thirty-six hours."
-Rita Rudner
=)

"I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes, and six
months later you have to start all over again!"
- Joan Rivers
=)

"At the airport they asked me if anybody I didn’t know gave me anything.
Even the people I know don’t give me anything."
- George Wallace
=)

"I knew these Siamese twins. They moved to England,
so the other one could drive."
- Steven Wright
=)

"I know a guy who called up the Home Shopping Network.
They said, 'Can I help you?' and he said,
'No, I’m just looking.'"
- George Miller
=)

"My grandfather always said, "Don’t watch your money;
watch your health.' So one day while I was watching my health,
someone stole my money. It was my grandfather."
- Jackie Mason
=)

"The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times
the same good things for the first time."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
=)

"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese."
- Luis Bunuel
=)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single
word I am saying."
- Oscar Wilde


3 comments:

  1. I'm so ugly they won't let me in the zoo because I frighten the wart hogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one:

    "At the airport they asked me if anybody I didn’t know gave me anything.
    Even the people I know don’t give me anything."
    - George Wallace

    Also these two:

    "My grandfather always said, "Don’t watch your money;
    watch your health.' So one day while I was watching my health,
    someone stole my money. It was my grandfather."
    - Jackie Mason

    "Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese."
    - Luis Bunuel

    Thank you for faithfully posting in this blog, Val. You bring joy to many. Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie,
    Thanks for the laughs, I loved these, as I usually do. You are good!
    xx
    Merry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):