Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny Rodney Dangerfield Quotes...








Funny Rodney Dangerfield Quotes

"I come from a stupid family. During the Civil War my great uncle
fought for the West."
=)

"I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap."
=)

"My old man, I told him I'm tired of running around in circles.
So he nailed my other foot to the floor."
=)

"I came from a real tough neighborhood.
I bought a waterbed and found a guy at the bottom of it."
=)

"Once, somebody stole our car. I asked my wife if she saw who it was.
She said, 'No, but I did get the license number.'"
=)

"I bought a perfect second car... a tow truck."
=)

"I found there was only one way to look thin.
Hang out with fat people."
=)

"I went to see my doctor. 'Doctor, every morning when I get up and
look in the mirror, I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?'
He said, 'I don't know, but your eyesight is perfect.'"
=)

"Last week I told my psychiatrist, 'I keep thinking about suicide.'
He told me from now on I have to pay in advance."
=)

"My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion.
He said, 'Okay, you're ugly too.'"


For another small dose of Rodney Dangerfield
click on link below:

Rodney Dangerfield in Joy in the Rain

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the wife who got the license number. If wonder if his wife was blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely funny quotes collection. I have compiled some quotes from you. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):