Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...




Fun and Funny Quotes



"You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops in your
favorite chair and stays as long as it wants."
- Stephen King
=)

"I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints.
They're upstairs in my socks."
- Groucho Marx
=)

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.
How he got in my pajamas I'll never know."
- Groucho Marx
=)

"Man does not control his own fate.
The women in his life do that for him."
- Groucho Marx
=)

"Always remember this: 'A kiss will never miss,
and after many kisses a miss becomes a misses.'"
- John Lennon
=)

"Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny.
Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend."
- Lucy Liu
=)

"My mother always said don't marry for money,
divorce for money."
- Wendy Liebman
=)

"The study of economy usually shows us that the best
time for purchase was last year."
- Woody Allen
=)

"I'm very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather,
on his deathbed, sold me this watch."
- Woody Allen
=)

"As you get older three things happen. The first is your
memory goes, and I can't remember the other two."
- Sir Norman Wisdom
=)

"Hurried and worried until we're buried, and there's no curtain call.
Life's a very funny proposition after all."
- George M. Cohan

Happy Birthday, Matty!!! I love you to the moon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these, but the jokes were extra funny, this time, or maybe I am in a happier mood? Who knows. I loved them, Valerie.

    This better darn well show in your comments.
    Love,
    Merry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):