Friday, April 16, 2010

Cat Quotes...




Cat Quotes



"Times spent with cats is never wasted."
- May Sarton
=^..^=

"As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat."
- Ellen Perry Berkeley
=^..^=

"Cats are connoisseurs of comfort."
- James Herriot
=^..^=

"If there were to be a universal sound depicting peace,
I would surely vote for the purr."
- Barbara L. Diamond
=^..^=

"You are my cat and I am your human."
- Hilaire Belloc
=^..^=

"You will always be lucky if you know how to make
friends with strange cats."
- A Colonial American Proverb
=^..^=

"No Heaven will not ever Heaven be,
unless my cats are there to welcome me."
- Author Unknown
=^..^=

"Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does
any harm to ask for what you want."
- Joseph Wood Krutch
=^..^=

"In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats."
- An English Proverb
=^..^=

"Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit."
- Author Unknown
=^..^=

"I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."
- Author Unknown
=^..^=

"To err is human, to purr is feline."
- Robert Byrne
=^..^=

"I purr, therefore I am."
- Author Unknown



1 comment:

  1. To the dog you're family. To the cat you're staff.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):