Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Quotes and a Verse...





Baby Quotes and a Verse



"For You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
- Psalm 139:13-14
<><

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking
around outside your body."
- Elizabeth Stone
<

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.
She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother,
never. A mother is something absolutely new."
- Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
<

"A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger
of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth,
a link between angels and men."
- Martin Fraquhar Tupper
<

"Who is getting more pleasure from the rocking, baby or me?"
- Nancy Thayer
<

"A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother."
- Mark Twain
<

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh
broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about,
and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every
new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy.
So there ought to be."
- James Matthew Barrie
<

"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite,
something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far
to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite,
more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes
of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or
laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle."
- Vincent van Gogh
<

"There is no finer investment for any community than putting
milk into babies."
- Winston Churchill
<

"There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is
always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers;
and the cat can't get it."
- Irena Chalmers
<

* This is dedicated to my children. My daughter will give me my third
grandson in June and my son will be 22 tomorrow. I love you
two and am so proud of you and am so glad you were born!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):