Monday, August 11, 2008

To Give!..

I am not sure who the author of this is or I would give credit. I received it in my email box from a special friend. I really liked its message so I am posting it here. I hope it has a special meaning to you as well...

To give!

To give joy and love and abundance to others
you must first have these yourself.
Furthering yourself is not selfish,
it is a necessary step in your ability to help others.
Be good to yourself.
Find true joy and happiness in your own life,
and you'll be a source of happiness for many others.
The more fulfilled you are, the more you have to give.

Give of yourself, by being the best you can be.
Fulfill your potential.
Live every moment to the fullest.
Make the world a better place by making
the most of your life.

The greatest thing you have to give is yourself.

- author unknown

3 comments:

  1. this was a neat one, Val!! something to think about and ponder

    enjoy your day :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2.     How very true.
    Jude
    http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this!

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):