Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"When I was younger, I could remember anything,
whether it had happened or not."
- Mark Twain
=)

"I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying,
'Flee at once. All is discovered.' They all left
town immediately."
- Mark Twain
=)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain
=)

"Common sense ain't common."
- Will Rogers
=)

"Black holes are where God divided by zero."
- Steven Wright
=)

"The only reason for time is so that everything
doesn't happen at once."
- Albert Einstein
=)

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it
seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour
and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."
- Albert Einstein
=)

"Behind every successful woman...
is a substantial amount of coffee."
- Stephanie Piro
=)

"Bring me a bowl of coffee before I turn into a goat."
- Johann Sebastian Bach
=)

"Cheer up. The worst is yet to come."
- Philander Johnson


1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):