Friday, May 14, 2010

Quotes About Learning...




Quotes About Learning


"We are not what we know but what we are willing to learn."
- Mary Catherine Bateson
n

"All men desire knowledge."
- Aristotle
n

"All things are difficult before they are easy."
- Thomas Fuller
n

"It is what we think we know already that often prevents
us from learning."
- Claude Bernard
n

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember.
I do and I understand."
- Confucius
n

"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."
- A Chinese Proverb
n

"I am still learning."
- Michelangelo
n

"All truth follows three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,
it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."
- Arthur Shopenhauer
n

"The beautiful thing about learning is no one can take
it away from you."
- B. B. King
n

"Readers are plentiful. Thinkers are rare."
- Harriet Martineau
n

"Education is the best provision for old age."
- Aristotle

1 comment:

  1. Good Val. I like the Fuller idea: Things are hard before they are easy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):