Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Joke - Gone Fishing...





Gone Fishing


Alex had a terrible day fishing on the lake. He sat in the blazing sun
all day without a single bite.

On his way home, he stopped at the market and ordered four rainbow
trout.

"Pick out four large ones and throw them at me, will you?" he said to
the clerk behind the counter.

"Why do you want me to throw them at you?" asked the clerk.

"So that I am able to tell my wife, in all honesty, that I caught them,"
explained Alex.

"Okay, but I suggest that you take the salmon," said the clerk.

"Why’s that?" asked Alex.

"Because your wife came in earlier today and said if you came by,
I should ask you to pick the salmon. That's what she wants for supper
tonight," he replied with a grin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):