Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jokes...



Substitute Teacher

Walking through the hallways at the middle school where I work, I saw a new
substitute teacher standing outside his classroom with his forehead against
a locker.

I heard him mutter, "How did you get yourself into this?"

Knowing that he was assigned to a difficult class, I tried to offer moral support.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Can I help?"

He lifted his head and replied, "I'll be fine as soon as I get this kid out of
his locker."

********

Belly Buttons Explained

Q: How do babies get their bellly buttons?

A: When God finishes making little babies, He lines them all up in a row.
Then He walks along in front of them. He pokes each one in the
tummy with His finger and says, "Your'e done... you're done...
you're done... "

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,
    These were really funny and I needed them! Thanks for making me smile. You do it every time!
    God Bless!
    Merrykins

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):