Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Top Jokes...




These are the final two jokes from around the world. If you have a joke
you would like to share, I would love to hear it. Just send to me in an
email, or put in the comments section. I'll post it! Please keep jokes
clean. Enjoy and keep laughing! Val =)




Voted Best Joke in Australia

(according to a research study at the University of Hertfordshire.
See previous post.)

This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all
strung out. She rattles off, "Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up
this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and
frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot
and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's
WRONG with me, doctor?!?"

The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says,
"Well, I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with
your eyesight... "

<><><><><><><><>

Voted Best Joke in Northern Ireland

A doctor says to his patient, "I have bad news and worse news."

"Oh dear, what's the bad news?" asks the patient.

The doctor replies, "You only have 24 hours to live."

"That's terrible," says the patient. "How can the news possibly be worse?"

The doctor replies, "I've been trying to contact you since yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):