I am a collector of useless information. I am sure I have told
you all this once or twice (or three times.) I think it's fun!
I received this email from my friend Sharon. I found the contents
fascinating. I wanted to share it with you. I hope it is new to you.
Wishing everyone a super week! Hugs, Val =)
For Those Who Thought They Knew Everything
* The liquid inside coconuts can be used as
a substitute for blood plasma.
* No piece of paper can be folded in half more
than seven times. (I tried it! LOL)
* Donkeys kill more people annually than plane
crashes and shark attacks. (So watch your back!)
* You burn more calories sleeping than watching television.
* Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are 20
and sometimes up to 50 years of age or older.
* The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's Gum.
* The King of Hearts is the only king without a mustache.
* American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating
one olive from each salad served in first-class.
* Venus and Uranus are the only two planets
that rotate clockwise.
* Apples, not caffeine are more efficient at
waking you up in the morning.
* Walt Disney only went to one year of high school.
* Pearls dissolve completely in vinegar.
* It is possible to lead a cow up a flight of stairs...
but not down them.
* Turtles can breathe through their bottoms.
Now you know everything =)
And, apparently, pandas can go down slides...
Thanks for the siggie, Krissy!