Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Joke - Talking Dog...



Talking Dog

A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads "Talking Dog for Sale."
Intrigued, he walks in.

"So what have you done with your life?" he asks the dog.

"I’ve led a very full life," says the dog. "I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche
victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days
reading to the residents of a retirement home."

The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, "Why on earth
would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?"

The owner says, "Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!"

2 comments:

  1. A guy goes to a movie theatre. While he's waiting fot the film to start, another guy comes in with a big dog and they sit right in front of him. The first guy figures the dog will probably sit down and go to sleep but no, the dog sits up and watches the whole film. After it's over the first guy says "I couldn't help noticing that your dog sat and watched the movie." "Yes, the second guy, as a matter of fact he did." Then the first guy says "How do you account for that?" The second guy replies "Well, he liked the book so much, I thought he would enjoy the movie."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found dogs are like people, some fib; thanks for sharing! Love you! Merry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):