Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun and Funny Quotes by Famous Women...




Fun and Funny Quotes by Famous Women


"I don't have a bank account because I don't
know my mother's maiden name."
- Paula Poundstone


"Women are like tea bags. We don't know our true
strength until we are in hot water!"
- Eleanor Roosevelt


"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man;
if you want anything done, ask a woman."
- Margaret Thatcher


"I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how
to combine marriage and a career."
- Gloria Steinem


"Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry."
- Gloria Steinem


"The poor wish to be rich,
the rich wish to be happy,
the single wish to be married,
and the married wish to be dead."
- Ann Landers


"I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my
children that, they just about throw up."
- Barbara Bush


"I figure that if the children are alive when I
get home, I've done my job."
- Roseanne Barr


"If high heels were so wonderful,
men would be wearing them."
- Sue Grafton


"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes,
I had one thousand and sixty."
- Imelda Marcos


"The first time I see a jogger smiling,
I'll consider it."
- Joan Rivers


2 comments:

  1. I prefer the Roseanne quote abut finding her children still alive.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this one a lot: "Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry." I think it's true for many of us...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):