Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joke - Drive On...




Drive On


A group of retirees were discussing their medical problems over
coffee one morning.

"Do you realize," said one, "my arm is so weak I can hardly hold
this coffee cup."

"Yes, I know," replied the second. "My cataracts are so bad I
can hardly see to pour the coffee."

"I can't turn my head," rejoined the third, "because of the
arthritis in my neck."

"My blood pressure pills make my dizzy," commented the fourth,
adding, "I guess that's the price we pay for getting old."

"Well, it's not all bad," piped up the first. "We should be thankful
that we can still drive."


1 comment:

  1. I was extremely happy to locate this website. I wanted to thank you with regard to this terrific read!! I certainly appreciated every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):