Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Joke - Worst Day of His Life...




Worst Day of His Life


A fellow is sitting at a bar staring at his drink for about a half-hour. A big truck
driver sits on the stool next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and gulps it down.

The poor man starts crying.

The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another
drink. I just can't stand to see a grown man cry."

"No, it's not that. Today is the worst day of my life! First, I overslept and missed
an important meeting with my boss, and he fired me on the spot. Then, I left the
building and found my car was stolen! I caught a cab home, and wouldn't you know
it, I left my wallet in the cab! Finally, I got home to find a note that my wife had
left me."

"So I came to this bar."

"When I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my
poison... "



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):