Thursday, September 24, 2009

Joke - Three Wishes...





Three Wishes


A man is walking down the beach and comes across an old bottle. Picking it up,
he pulls out the cork...

Sure enough, out pops a huge, blue genie. The genie says, "Thank you for freeing
me from my prison. In return I will grant you three wishes."

The man says, "Perfect! I always dreamed of this and I know exactly what I want.
First, I want 1 billion dollars in a Swiss bank account."

Suddenly there is a flash of light, and a detailed list, with Swiss Bank account
numbers, appears in his hand.

He continues, "Next, I want a brand new red Ferrari."

There is another flash of light, and a bright red Ferrari materializes right before
his eyes.

He continues, "Finally, I want to be irresistible to women."

A final blaze of light and he turns into a box of chocolates!

1 comment:

  1. Moral: Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):