Sunday, September 20, 2009

Inspirational Life Quotes and a Verse...




Inspirational Life Quotes and a Verse

"Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in
all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who
belong to Christ Jesus."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16 - 18
<><
"Treat every thought as a prayer."
- Dr. Lee Pulos
()
"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary."
- Steve Jobs
()
"Give to us clear vision that we may
know where to stand and what to stand for -
because unless we stand for something,
we shall fall for anything."
- Peter Marshall
()
"If you believe in what you are doing,
then let nothing hold you up in your work.
Much of the best work of the world has been
done against seeming impossibilities.
The thing is to get the work done."
- Dale Carnegie
()
"Do what is right. Do it right. Do it right now."
- Barry Forbes
()
"I do not cut my life up into days but my days into lives,
each day, each hour, an entire life."
- Juan Ramon Jimenez
()

"Live your life as an Exclamation, not an Explanation."
- Author Unknown
()
"A high station in life is earned by the gallantry with
which appalling experiences are survived with grace."
- Tennessee Williams
()
"Look at life through the windshield,
not the rear-view mirror."
- Byrd Baggett
()

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent
people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation
of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to
appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world
a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a
redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed
easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
()
"All I can say about my life is, oh God, I enjoy it!"
- Bob Newhart


1 comment:

  1. Valerie, I love this one best:
    "Look at life through the windshield,
    not the rear-view mirror."
    - Byrd Baggett
    To me it is very profound if I think on it!

    I also like:
    "Do what is right. Do it right. Do it right now."
    - Barry Forbes

    Oh, and the one by Dale Carnegie also, LOL. I guess they are all pretty much saying about the same thing. They are encouraging me to get things done right now.

    Thanks for the post.

    krissy knox :)
    follow me on twitter:
    http://twitter.com/iamkrissy
    my main blog:
    Sometimes I Think
    Former AOL bloggers, please list your blog(s) in the directory of blogs I'm creating just for us, so we'll be able to keep in contact with one another:
    From Jland To Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):