Sunday, September 27, 2009

Inspirational Life Quotes and a Verse...




Inspirational Life Quotes and a Verse

(Part 3)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have
eternal life."
- John 3:16
<><
"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be."
- Grandma Moses
o()o
"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go,
only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."
- Karen Ravn
o()o
"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love,
and to let it come in."
- Morrie Schwartz
o()o
"All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
- Helen Keller
o()o
"Life isn't about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself."
- George Bernard Shaw
o()o
"There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
but only a few will catch your heart... pursue those."
- Michael Nolan
o()o
"Life has been your art. You have set yourself to music.
Your days are your sonnets."
- Oscar Wilde
o()o
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years."
- Abraham Lincoln
o()o
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
- Author Unknown
o()o
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):