Monday, September 7, 2009

Fun and Funny Quotes...



Fun and Funny Quotes


"I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
So I had to buy them again."
- Steven Wright
=)
"There's a fine line between fishing and standing
on the shore like an idiot."
- Steven Wright
=)
"A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who
has never owned a car."
- Carrie Snow
=)
"Like many women my age, I am 28 years old."
- Mary Schmich
=)
"My wife and I were happy for twenty years.
Then we met."
- Rodney Dangerfield
=)
"Can you imagine a world without men?
No crime and lots of happy, fat women."
- Nicole Hollander
=)
"If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?"
- Lily Tomlin
=)
"One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who
wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the
father of the smartest grandchild in the world."
- A Proverb
=)
"Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm schizophrenic,
and so am I."
- Oscar Levant
=)
"I believe in getting into hot water.
I think it keeps you clean."
- G. K. Chesterton
=)
"It is not my fault that I never learned to
accept responsibility!"
- Author Unknown
=)
"I am the master of low expectations."
- G. W. Bush
=)
"I really didn't say everything I said."
- Yogi Berra

2 comments:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):