Friday, September 25, 2009

Quotes by Mother Teresa...






Quotes by Mother Teresa


"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts,
there can be no more hurt, only more love."
<3
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless."
<3
"We can not do great things on this Earth,
only small things with great love."
<3
"It is not the magnitude of our actions,but the amount
of love that is put into them, that matters."
<3
"If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one."
<3
"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody,
I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty,
than the person who has nothing to eat."
<3
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face,
kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."
<3
"I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor.
Do you know your next door neighbor?"
<3
"If you judge people you have no time to love them."
<3
"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love,
a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
<3
"Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart
burning with love."
<3
"It is impossible to walk rapidly and be unhappy."
<3
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):