Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Joke - Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged





Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

Schizophrenia:
Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder:
We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Dementia:
I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissism:
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing About Me!

Mania:
Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets
and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and
Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...

Paranoia:
Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

Suicidal Ideation:
Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Borderline Personality Disorder:
You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout,
Maybe I'll tell You Why...

Depression:
Silent Cyclothymia, Holy Cyclothymia,
All is Flat, All is Lonely

Passive Aggressive:
On the First Day of Christmas My True Love
Gave to Me (then I went and took away his... )

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder:
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells...



1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):