Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Humor...




A Divorce for the Holidays


A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before
Christmas Eve and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have
to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five
years of misery is enough."

"Dad, what are you talking about?!" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the
father explains. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of
talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell
her, please."

Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the
phone, "No way are they getting a divorce! I'll take care
of this!"

She calls Scotland immediately and screams at her father,
"You two are NOT getting divorced! Don't do a single thing
until I get there! I'm calling brother back and we'll both be
there tomorrow. Until then, don't do anything, DO YOU
HEAR ME?!!" and she hangs up.

The elderly man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
"Done! They're coming for Christmas and they're paying
their own way!"




Click link below for a short and funny interactive joke:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):