Monday, December 27, 2010

Fun and Funny New Year's Resolution Quotes...




Fun and Funny New Year's Resolution Quotes


"Cheers to a New Year and another chance
for us to get it right."
- Oprah Winfrey


"New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly,
provided this does not encourage them to take up more
of my time."
- James Agate


"It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets."
- William Thomas


"I made no resolutions for the New Year.
The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and
molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me."
- Anais Nin


"New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your
regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin
paving hell with them as usual."
- Mark Twain


"He who breaks a resolution is a weakling;
He who makes one is a fool."
- F. M. Knowles


"Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's
resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since."
- Dave Beard


"Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a
bank where they have no account."
- Oscar Wilde


"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one
year and out the other."
- Author Unknown


"May all your troubles last as long as your
New Year's resolutions."
- Joey Adams


1 comment:

  1. I've lived almost 72 years going forward. My New Year's resolution is to turn around and start going the other way.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):