Dear friends, I didn't make my trip. I have some personal issues going on.
Please don't worry about me, it's nothing life-threatening, LOL. Posting will
resume as usual. Have a great rest of the week! Val =)
Some Rules of Life
* Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
* You can go anywhere you want if you look serious, wear a white
coat and carry a clipboard.
* Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought
to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
* Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the
first time, chances are you won't be needing them again.
* I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
* My reality check bounced.
* On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
* I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
* Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
* Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat
you with experience.
* A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the bottom.
* After any salary raise, you will have less money at the end of the month
than you did before.
* Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will
happen to you the rest of the day.
* People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.
* If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
* When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
* When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by
reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"