Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...






Fun and Funny Quotes


"All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.
Now I see that I should have been more specific."
- Jane Wagner
=)

"A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion,
but doesn't."
- Author Unknown
=)

"Gentlemen prefer bonds."
- Andrew Mellon
=)

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four
Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness.
Think of your three best friends. If they're okay,
then it's you."
- Rita Mae Brown
=)

"Only one man ever understood me,
and he didn't understand me."
- G. W. Hegel
=)

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields
=)

"All generalizations are bad."
- R. H. Grenier
=)

"Behind every successful man is a woman,
behind her is his wife."
- Groucho Marx
=)

"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge
than to let him keep her."
- Sacha Guitry
=)

"I can see clearly now, the brain has gone."
- Author Unknown


1 comment:

  1. I like the one about checking out your friends to find out who's the crazy one.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):