Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"We make our friends; we make our enemies;
but God makes our next-door neighbor."
- Gilbert K. Chesterton
=)
"It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal
your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it."
- Author Unknown
=)
"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out,
I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody
stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
- Elayne Boosler
=)
"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping.
Men invade another country."
- Elayne Boosler
=)
"Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down
trees with your face."
- Dave Barry
=)
"Eskimo: 'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?'
Priest: 'No, not if you did not know.'
Eskimo: 'Then why did you tell me??'"
- Annie Dillard
=)
"The only thing that stops God from sending another flood
is that the first one was useless."
- Nicholas Chamfort
=)
"Murphy was an optimist."
- O'Toole's Commentary
=)
"If you're going to tell people the truth,
be funny or they'll kill you."
- Billy Wilder
=)
"A good and wholesome thing is a little harmless fun in this world;
it tones a body up and keeps him human
and prevents him from souring."
- Mark Twain
=)
"It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye...
then it's fun and games you can't see anymore."
- James Hetfield
=)
"If you never did you should.
These things are fun and fun is good."
- Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the funny quotes. They're all good ones. My favorite is the eskimo and the priest.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):