Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun and Funny Quotes...




Fun and Funny Quotes

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side,
and it holds the universe together."
- Carl Zwanzig
=)
"My doctor says that I have a malformed, public-duty gland
and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore
excused from saving Universes."
- Douglas Adams
=)
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a
mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
- Author Unknown
=)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
universe is that it has never tried to contact us."
- Bill Watterson, 'Calvin and Hobbes'
=)
"All generalizations are bad."
- R .H. Grenier
=)
"Drawing on my fine command of the language,
I said nothing."
- Robert Benchley
=)

"Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean
they're not out to get you."
- Colin Sautar
=)
"Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
- Author Unknown
=)
"The chicken came first -
God would look silly sitting on an egg."
- Author Unknown
=)

"The early bird gets the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese."
- Author Unknown
=)
"Protect me from knowing what I don't need to know.
Protect me from even knowing that there are things to know
that I don't know. Protect me from knowing that I decided
not to know about the things that I decided
not to know about. Amen."
- Douglas Adams, 'Mostly Harmless'
=)
"Lord, lord, lord. Protect me from the
consequences of the above prayer."
- Douglas Adams, 'Mostly Harmless'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):