Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cat Humor...



I found some cat videos on YouTube that I thought were hysterical. I had to
weed through quite a few to find what I thought were the three funniest.
They are below. For time sake, I am only listing three, in no particular
order (you can find many more!). I am sure you can tell by now, I am an
animal lover, and a lover of cats in particular. Each are a few minutes
long, so you may want to grab a cup of coffee first... and be careful not
to spew it on the computer while viewing ;-)... Press links below.


Funny Cats 1

Funny Cats 2

Funny Cats 3


Also, I visit a site daily, I Can Has Cheezburger?. It is the funniest animal
humor site I have ever visited. You owe it to yourself to pop over, especially
if you are a pet owner. I view its new contents daily and am often howling
with laughter. Enjoy and pat your pets for me... Val =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):