Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun and Funny Quotes...



Fun and Funny Quotes

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard
is not what I meant."
- Robert McCloskey
=)
"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
- Harry S. Truman
=)
"I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just
because of the expression it leaves on my face."
- Johnny Depp
=)
"I have never been lost, but I will admit to being
confused for several weeks."
- Daniel Boone
=)
"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man -
if you want anything done, ask a woman."
- Margaret Thatcher
=)
"I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one
you can ride on."
- Roseanne Barr
=)
"My second favorite household chore is ironing.
My first being hitting my head on the top bunk
bed until I faint."
- Erma Bombeck
=)
"Kiss and make up? But too much makeup
has ruined many a kiss."
- Mae West
=)
"When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea
that his first name was Always."
- Rita Rudner
=)
"It's better to have loved and lost than to do
forty pounds of laundry a week."
- Laurence J. Peter
=)
"Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns;
he should be drawn and quoted."
- Fred Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):