Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Joke - Motorcycle Ride...




Motorcycle Ride


There were two guys on a motorcycle driving down the road. The
driver
was wearing a leather jacket that didn't have a zipper or any
buttons.

Finally he stopped the bike and told the other guy, "I can't drive
anymore
with the air hitting me in my chest. I'm just too chilly."

After thinking for a while, he put the coat on backwards to block
the air.

The driver started the bike again, proceeded down the road, came
around
a curb too fast, and wrecked.

The farmer that lived nearby called the police and told them what
happened.

An officer asked him, "Are either of them showing any signs of
life?"

The farmer said, "Well, the first one was 'til I turned his head
'round
the right way."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):