Monday, September 6, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"No man in the world has more courage than the man who
can stop after eating one peanut."
- Channing Pollack


"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like
and let the food fight it out inside."
- Mark Twain


"If a man could be crossed with the cat,
it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat."
- Mark Twain


"One of the striking differences between a cat and a lie
is that a cat has only nine lives."
- Mark Twain


"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing
on the shore like an idiot."
- Steven Wright


"The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out
of your glass."
- Martin Mull


"Anybody can win,
unless there happens to be a second entry."
- George Ade


"If at first you don't succeed,
find out if the loser gets anything."
- Bill Lyon


"Everything is always okay in the end.
If it's not, it's not the end."
- Author Unknown


"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It is already tomorrow in Australia."
- Charles Schulz


2 comments:

  1. Hello Val I sent you an email about your email address being sent to me with an unsolicited link only when I opened it. I just received another one with health something after http:. I am sorry this is occuring. We will figure this out and hopefully AOL will stop these. Anyway it is the public Labor Day being observed and I am resting until my worker gets here at 4 p.m. He is student teaching now but I assume school is out for the holiday. I will find out when he gets here. He is a great worker and we have accomplished much during this very hot summer. My neck is very sore today but I am able to turn it. I was reading a book on Mark Twain while visiting up in Northern Illinois at my sister's home. My mother was brought up by car from Texas by my neice, her husband, and family when they drove down to Texas in early August. Mom then went to visit her sister's and sister, and brother in law and others in Peoria, Illinois. She returned to my sister's and her and my nephew and sister were going to drive to S. Illinois to visit me and see the work on my home. Plans were delayed until the weekend before the return of the S.I.U. students, which then made all available rooms for miles booked up so I went in my truck up to N. Illinois. Salty was boarded at the Veterinarians here. I did visit Krissy and said hello the her and John on her blog. I have much work to do before the cold or rain here (we are in a moderate drought). I hope my back and neck do not slow me down and that it is the weather heating up today causing me more discomfort. mark/salty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the ice falling out of the glass.

    D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):