Sunday, April 10, 2011

Inspirational Quotes and a Bible Verse...







Inspirational Quotes and a Bible Verse



"Cast all your anxieties on Him for He cares for you."
- 1 Peter 5:7


"I try to avoid looking forward or backward,
and try to keep looking upward."
- Charlotte Bronte


"I can turn my day around. I can change the flavor of today's
experiences. I can lift my spirits and know all is well."
- Author Unknown


"Today, well lived, will prepare me for both
the pleasure and the pain of tomorrow."
- Author Unknown


"Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures."
- H. Jackson Browne, Jr.


"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."
- lyrics from Dave Matthews Band


"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend,
I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to
need somebody to lean on."
- lyrics from song 'Lean On Me'


"If we shall take the good we find, asking no questions,
we shall have heaping measures."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Let today be a day in which I do something joyful."
- Dana Bate (from Vagabond Journeys)


"Today I will have faith and all will be well."
- Author Unknown


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reference Val. Have a joyful day yourself.
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):