Monday, April 4, 2011

Funny George W. Bush Quotes...







Fun and Funny George W. Bush Quotes


"To those of you who received honors, awards and
distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students,
I say: You, too, can be President of the United States."


"I want to thank the President and the CEO of
Constellation Energy, Mayo Shattuck. That's a pretty
cool first name, isn't it, Mayo. Pass the Mayo."


"This notion that the United States is getting ready to
attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that,
all options are on the table."


"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I don't always agree with them."


“I have made good judgments in the past.
I have made good judgments in the future."


"It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment.
It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."


"Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the
same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have
seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water.
If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen,
that means we can breathe."


"The vast majority of our imports come
from outside the country."


"I think the American people - I hope the American -
I don't think, let me - I hope the American people trust me."


"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."


"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican."


1 comment:

  1. What a wise man !
    My favorite is the one about good judgments in the past and future

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):