Monday, April 11, 2011

Funny Quotes...




10 Best One-Liners


These were taken from Reader's Digest Online:


"Just between you and me, I think 'everything bagels'
are making a lot of promises they can't keep."
- Author Unknown


"I'm coming out with a condensed phone book.
It has only one number in it: 411."
- Craig Sharf


"If the customer is always right,
then why isn't everything free?"
- Myq Kaplan


"When someone tells you that something defies description,
you can be pretty sure he's going to have a go at it anyway."
- Clyde B. Aster


"Of course I can keep secrets. It's the people I tell
them to who can't keep them."
- Anthony Haden-Guest


"I often wonder about people who live in tropical destinations.
What do their screen savers look like?"
- Derick Lengwenus


"If the people who make motivational posters are so motivated,
why are they still working in a poster factory?"
- Jody Rohlena


"I don't know how to speed read. Instead,
I listen to Books on Tape on fast-forward."
- Craig Sharf


"The nice thing about meditation is that it makes
doing nothing quite respectable."
- Paul Dean


"I got mugged by a magician. It's not funny - He took my wallet,
my watch, and every silver dollar I had behind my ear."
- Craig Baldo


2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I enjoy your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all funny but this is my favorite: "When someone tells you that something defies description,
    you can be pretty sure he's going to have a go at it anyway."

    I know those people.
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):