Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun and Funny Quotes...



Fun and Funny Quotes


"Is life worth living? It all depends on the liver."
- William James


"Some people are like Slinkies...
not really good for anything, but you can't help
smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs."

- Author Unknown

"Whenever I fill out an application,
in the part that says, 'If an emergency, notify:'
I put 'DOCTOR'. What's my mother going to do?"

- Author Unknown

"There has been much tragedy in my life;
at least half of it actually happened."

- Mark Twain

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for
most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."

- Theodore Roosevelt


"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel.
Stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."

- Author Unknown

"Pay no attention to what the critics say;
no statue has ever been erected to a critic."

- Jean Sibelius


"Silence is not only golden, it is seldom misquoted."

- Bob Monkhouse

"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory."
- Author Unknown

"As you get older three things happen.
The first is your memory goes,
and I can't remember the other two."

- Norman Wisdom


 

2 comments:

  1. More funny ones. I like the one about kicking yourself it the pants.
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my hug so I'm here!

    I used to be amazed with slinkies when I was a kid........and I still am amazed with this useless piece of enjoyment. LOL

    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):