Monday, September 5, 2011


Oh my goodness, I think this is working!!! LOL  I may be able to post some...
we will see... Here is a joke today =).  Love you all!!  Val =)


I Need Help

"
Doctor O'Hara," Ranjit pleaded, "I've got trouble. Every time I get
into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed,
I think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. You
gotta help me, I'm going crazy."

"Just put yourself in my hands for two years," said the psychiatrist
Dr. O'Hara. "Come and see me three times a week and I'll cure your
fears."

"How much do you charge?"

"A hundred dollars per visit."
"In that case, I'll sleep on it," answered Ranjit.

Six months later the doctor met Ranjit in the street.

"Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist.

"For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars,"
smiled Ranjit.
"Is that so! How?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):