Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Joke - Freezer Meals...


Freezer Meals


I have changed my system for labeling homemade freezer meals.
I used to carefully note in large clear letters, "Meatloaf" or "Pot
Roast" or "Steak and Vegetables or "Chicken and Dumplings" or
"Beef Pot Pie."

However, I used to get frustrated when I asked my husband what
he wanted for dinner because he never asked for any of those
things. So, I decided to stock the freezer with what he really likes.

If you look in my freezer now you'll see a whole new set of labels.
You'll find dinners with neat little tags that say: "Whatever",
"Anything", "I Don't Know", "I Don't Care", "Something Good", or
"Food". My frustration is now reduced because no matter what my
husband replies when I ask him what he wants for dinner, I know
that it is there waiting.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent. Just so long as he doesn't get specific some night and ask for shrimp scanpi, and she forgets whether that's "Whatever" or "I don't care."

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):